Saturday, March 22, 2008

A profound quote...

While I don't think I will ever want to be topless on a magazine, good for Jamie Lee Curtis. I do think she is a very beautiful woman. She will be on the cover of the March AARP magazine.

I pulled a quote that I really do like.

Curtis says, "Growing older means paring down to an essential version of yourself."


"I want to be older," she tells the magazine. "I actually think there's an incredible amount of self-knowledge that comes with getting older. I feel way better now than I did when I was 20. I'm stronger, I'm smarter in every way, I'm so much less crazy than I was then."

This is the article if you want to read the rest.
http://snipurl.com/22d0j [news_aol_com] There is also an article on People.com.

I also feel better than I did when I was 20. I was thinking, it's really too bad your children can't skip those years and just meet up with you. I guess that's when you learn everything though, if you didn't already know everything when you were a teenager :)

No comments: