Saturday, March 22, 2008

Paring down


To the essential version of myself. It started about 8 months ago when I got a horrible perm that burned my hair and turned it a lovely shade of orange! Well, I finally decided to get rid of ALL of it. I really like it!

My children are asking why I want to look like my mom and why hubby wants to look like his dad. He shaved off his mustache this morning. We've been together 22 years, and I have never seen him without it. Meet my new man
Raising both eyebrows

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your hair, nice lookin guy ya got there to you make a great couple !...breeze

Anonymous said...

Love the hair, and the hairless! Does Jack recognize you both? LOL

Ronni said...

Summer's coming on. Don't need all that extra, anyway, right?

Y'all look great!

Anonymous said...

Love your "shake, rattle and roll" haircut! You are definitely ready for summer.

But, the 'stache HAS to come back!

My grandmother told me when I was a little bitty thing that "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating eggs without salt".

Now, would my grandmother lie to us?

Lesa