Monday, March 24, 2008

The fun house

It is spring break and has been since last week. My children haven't left the house except for baseball practice and dance or gymnastics. Now, there have been a bazillion kids in and out of here.

Today, a couple young boys were here playing with Suzi. We were getting ready to eat dinner, and one boy came to me and asked.....my brother and I want to know.....

And I fully expected him to ask to stay for dinner. That is not an unusual request around here.

No. He said, my brother and I want to know if we can spend the night.

After I picked up my jaw from the floor, he said so they could hang out with the boys!

Mike is here this week too, so it's a boy fest upstairs anyway.

Suzi got ditched by the boys for the boys! Mike and He-man came downstairs telling about how the little ones were trying to get them to ask if they could stay the night. I think it's kinda cool that my older ones don't run the younger ones off. I think the lil guys like watching and learning the games they play.

I know things are going to change drastically in the next few years, so I will just enjoy the togetherness while I can!

No comments: