Sunday, March 2, 2008

The gym hottie!

Today, while I was working my butt off (hopefully, literally) at the gym, I spied this gorgeous guy looking at me. He smiled, I smiled.

I looked over again a few minutes later, he winked, I winked!

A few minutes later, he came by and asked me if I was from out of town (think Night at the Roxbury)

I asked him if he was flirting with me. He said, should I be?

I told him he probably shouldn't because I have a totally sexy hubby that would kick his butt.

He said he wasn't worried about him.

So I brought him home :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

J, I am loving your humorous stories.:-) What an awesome outlook on life you have! And the picture of the "Freebird" is beautiful!
Hugs,
S.