Sunday, March 23, 2008

Do I title this....

Warning: Student driver or Blind Leading Blinder?

I have He-man out front parallel parking. I had to enlist The Hubby's help because quite frankly, I would walk 10 miles rather than parallel park my car!

We have our huge trash cans out there, and he is pulling in between them. So far, our insurance has only gone up about 2 grand because of it all Rolling laughing

Actually, I know I shouldn't laugh. I should knock on wood. I should be on bended knee praying this kid never wrecks my car!

Now, I ask you, have you ever asked a teenager if he wants to drive, and had that teenager say, no??

I told him we were going to go practice parallel parking and he groaned. GROANED! I said, don't you want to get your license?

He said, No, then I have to pay for insurance. What is the equivalent to an old maid? He-man will probably end up being one sigh

1 comment:

Ronni said...

Brendan is scared to death to drive. Especially since he ran over somebody's limestone wall and had to pay $200 for a redo!