Monday, March 17, 2008

For Kathy


We have never lived near my father-in-law, so I can't say that we ever knew him "well." He came to visit a few weeks back and brought his wife with him. Now, my hubby's mom is my mother-in-law, and after my mother-in-law came the witch-in-law, and luckily she's out of the picture now, and now, there's Kathy. I don't know that hubby would call her his stepmom. And I feel kind of funny calling her my step mother-in-law. So suffice it say, I will call her friend :)

We had such a nice time while they were here. Hubby was kind of surprised to know that he was a lot more like his dad than he ever would have imagined. (I already knew this!)

We said that they would get back to the windmill farms to take pics, and we never did. It's nice to have friends that are also family!

No comments: