Sunday, March 2, 2008

I did not sow this!

So why am I reaping it?

The Hubby went joyriding in his mom's Lincoln when he was 14. He sowed it!

Today, we tried to talk the kids into going to Mt. Diablo with us. We didn't tell them WHEN we were going, just that we were. Hubby and I went to the gym, and for some reason, he didn't take his toiletries to shower at the gym. We had to come home first. I even mentioned on the way home about how this was taking lots of time, he should have just showered at the gym. I found out why fate had us come home.

Well, lo and behold, we walk in the house, and boy did the kids look surprised as they sat eating their McDonalds. Now, I do have a 16 year old, but he does not have a license yet. We asked where the McD's came from.

Answer, we were hungry. (Nevermind the pantry and fridge full of food)

How did you get this?

He-man drove to get it.

Seems someone thought we wouldn't be home for a while so they would clean up the evidence before we got home.

They were so much easier when they were 2!

I guess I should be thankful it wasn't like Hubby's joyride. The Lincoln got hit when he parked to go and get pizza. I guess I should check my own car before I say that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh to have been a fly on the wall when you guys pulled up and walked in!

Ronni said...

Busted! I love it!