Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dimples

He-man had to be to baseball earlier than we did yesterday, so I thought about sending him on with his team. When I asked him if he could get a ride, he said....

Ummmmm, I could DRIVE over there?! I looked at him, and he was trying hard to not smile, but his dimples were so deep on his cheeks!

While he has driven that probably 20 times, Studmuffin and I just weren't ready for that yet!

So last night, we were all tired after baseball and had gotten all cozy at home, and I watched Suzi use the last of the milk.

I asked He-man to run to the store and grab some. Again, those dimples were shining. He said, are you SERIOUS? I think he was shocked that I was asking him to drive alone.

So he went to the store without incident.

When he walked back into the house, there they were again. No smile, mind you, but the dimples don't lie wink

I don't think my baby will ever be a good poker player. He just doesn't have the face for it!

No comments: