Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My card from The Studmuffin

This is just too wonderful not to share!

For the love of my life
From the man who adores you.

Thank you for being
the love of my life,
The wonderful one I adore,
The person who shares
all my dreams and desires,
My plans, my adventures,
and more!
Thank you for being
my very best friend,
My comforter when
things go wrong,
The one who encourages,
cheers me, believes in me,
Changes my "weak"
to my "strong."

Thanks for being
my partner in life
And for filling my heart
with such pride.
I feel like the happiest man
in the world
With the woman I love
by my side.

Happy Birthday!




Amazing that I met him when I was 16. Who knew he would be a perfect husband and father?! I DID!
Right back at ya, baby! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous. I never get a card like that. Heck, well you know what I want to say, right? Wait until you see my card. We miss you all so much. And tell studmuffin that Tyron says "Whatzz up?"