Friday, March 28, 2008

Is this scary or what?


Yesterday, on the way to the baseball game, we were about 5 minutes from the school we were going to. All of a sudden, we hear a siren. Look up and it's Officer Poncherello (chips) pulling my baby boy over! I thought oh, NO! He doesn't even have his license yet!

Come to find out, our license plates had expired in November. I actually didn't believe the cop and got out and looked for myself. Sure enough.

We have a ticket that is a fixit kind of ticket, so no big deal.

I went to AAA to renew the tag while I was waiting for the game to start. WELL, come to find out, ass backwards California has screwed up our registration somehow. Mind you, I have a registration to my tag that is registered to me and to my car. Well, now it isn't in the system that way.
We have to go to DMV to fix it. Who knows how that will happen.

Anyway, so He-man is off to DMV, but we are thinking because this is California and nothing is ever easy and quick here, he probably won't get his license today. But I have my fingers crossed for him!

No comments: