Thursday, March 20, 2008

My ecstacy....

Which should worry me more? That my son saw a pill in my car that had an E on it and questioned why I had ecstacy? Or that he figured if it has an E on it, that means ecstacy?? Or that he's even talking about ecstacy at all???

Actually, I thought I was going to need a little caffeine boost one day, and I thought I would take an Excedrin. I didn't take it and left it in my car. A day or two later, I saw it and thought, MAN! I wonder if I get pulled over if a cop would search me for drugs!

So being that my son thought like me on this, I think it is my sixth sense telling me to get it out of there, just so we don't ever have to go there!

It's pretty bad when you're old and your ecstacy comes from Excedrin :)


*edited to add: I guess I should have made it clearer that he was joking, too. He's goofy like his mom. If I had gotten in someone's car and seen it, I probably would have said the same thing :) And I definitely don't know what the real E looks like!

1 comment:

Ronni said...

Hey, look at it this way...if he thought that was "E," he obviously doesn't know what the real "E" looks like!