Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Poor Jack

I don't know what exactly he was thinking.

It's all very routine. We open the back door, he goes out, does his thing and comes back and waits for the door to be opened.

Sometimes, if we don't do it quick enough for his liking, he will bark or "scratch" at the door.

This routine NEVER varies.

I just let him out and was toodling in the kitchen. I looked out at him, and he wasn't by the door or anything. Next thing I know, I hear a thud. I look around, and he was shaking his head. The silly dog walked into the door. He must have been daydreaming of living in a home with a doggy door!

He was trying to tell me earlier that all the blankets had been folded up and that he needed one. It took me a little bit to catch on, but now, he's a happy camper, snug as a bug in a rug and seems to be fine.

No comments: