Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well, if He-man doesn't keep her, WE WILL!

He-man's GF, whom I will have to come up with a creative nickname for at a much later time, at least much later today anyway, has figured the way to our hearts. God love her, she and her family are keeping us in full supply of tomatoes. Not little wimpy ones either. I have two bags full right now that I think I am going to go buy some canning supplies today so these things don't go to waste.

THEY ARE HEAVENLY!!!

When I opened that first bag to see what was in there, that tomato smell permeated the air before I even got to see in there!

Isn't that the saying? The way to a man's heart is through his parents' stomachs? It's something like that!!

Anyway, I have to pick a good nickname. I have to stay in good graces at least through tomato season.

I wonder what else they have :)


*I am teasing. She's a very nice girl.

No comments: