Sunday, August 31, 2008

I lied

I worked!

First, I dropped off keys to a new tenant.

Then I went to the office to drop off a cashier's check and pick up listing papers. *I'm getting my first listing. Wooo Hoooo

Then, I came home, took care of a lead that I got from last night.

Ran my kiddos to the skate park after they helped me fill my car with dirt and flowers at Home Depot.

I came home, got all changed so that I could get some sun while I was outside with my dirt and flowers.

I no sooner had my clothes changed and I got a call.

Can you go show some houses?

Well, I try not to say no at this point. One of these times it's going to pay off big.

So needless to say, I don't have that video yet that I promised. But I do have some very nice new clients who are new to the area and will figure out they love it here and who will call me when they want to buy a house. Right now they are deciding between 3 houses that will work for them. Hubby and wife are on different ends of the spectrum. It will be interesting to see if they end up on one side or if they compromise :)

No comments: