Friday, August 8, 2008

Double date night

UGGGGH

I had a post typed, and I got an error and lost it!

As I was saying, my baby boys went on a double date tonight to the movies. I am so glad they get along so well. Actually, all three of them get along pretty well when Suzi isn't being annoying. (The brothers said that, not me :))

I am glad Mariah is back in the picture too! I missed her and so did Suzi! She was the rock band pro playing the drums back near George's birthday. She and George didn't get to see much of each other for a while because she is a year older and went to the high school. Now that he's at the high school, I think they are hanging out quite a bit. She's a good kid.

She's the one that did this...
Photobucket

George has it hanging on his wall in his room. He was quite proud of it!

They all got in the car giggling and telling me all about the movie they saw. Good kids, good times!

No comments: