Monday, August 4, 2008

Okay, So I am more quirky than I thought

Can I just say that I don't know who invented the snooze button, but I would sure like to tell that person what they can DO with that snooze button :)

An alarm clock has an alarm. It's to wake you up. Now, why would you want to wake up and then have another alarm in 5 minutes? Help me here. I don't understand.

Now, Studmuffin is a snooze button user. Could it be considered justifiable homicide if he hits it like 5 times??? Because at that point, I am awake since the first time the darn alarm went off, and I have to lay there awake and listen to him snore when he goes back to sleep after hitting the snooze.

I don't remember ANYTHING about a snooze button being mentioned in my marriage vows, by the way.

While I am at it....I'm in a mood....How does the man fall fast asleep with the TV on....blaring....flashing light...how does he do that? But yet, if I want a low volume radio on to sleep with....oh, nooooooo! He can't sleep like that!!

So I compromised.....I'm good like that. Our new house has a sitting area in our bedroom. I have a fan on the other side of the room that makes that soothing white noise.

I sleep like a baby. It's wonderful.

Of course, the other day the grumpy old man said......I couldn't sleep worth anything last night. That stupid fan was blowing right on me. I'll have to take a picture. The fan was NO WHERE NEAR HIM. I think I need to get my marriage certificate back out and look at it. He must think there is a clause that said, I promise to drive my wife crazy any chance I get!

No comments: