Thursday, August 21, 2008

Skipping generations

Before I begin, this is the child I am BRIBING with a hair straightener to get her to make sure her hair is washed, clean, and rinsed out good on a daily basis. She thinks if she gets it wet in the shower, it's clean! So I have hollered and screamed and kicked my feet all I am going to. I'm onto bribing :D And it appears to be working. Why she wants a straightener for her hair is beyond me.

I just figure it must have skipped a generation. I just know that my mom has done this before. Me? Ummmm, not so much.





Where did this child decide that she needs to do facials? I mean, really, I am not complaining. At least I know she washes her FACE :D

She has to look beautiful though. She starts cheering for the little football players this weekend. Stay tuned for pics and videos!



It's no wonder this child snores louder than her uncle....yes, you, Uncie!




Granny, if you could only work on her manicures......she needs a little prodding there too!

No comments: