Thursday, August 14, 2008

Studmuffin crying because of his mini me...

He-man came in tonight and was talking to us. He was making plans for tomorrow and squaring them up with us. His birthday is Saturday and he was seeing about Saturday too. We were trying to have a conversation, but the clown boy kept coming through.

Finally, He-man says, HEY, can you wait a minute??? So then the comedian was challenged. He kept interrupting and because we were laughing at him, he just kept going. (think energizer bunny on speed)

So finally, we said GEORGE. STOP. Go in the other room!

So he goes out and was crying because nobody loves him anymore. He was crying because he couldn't be in on the family discussion.

So He-man actually got a complete thought out and about that time, George comes around the corner and says......but I have Comcast digital voice!!

I don't know if you had to be there, but I have never seen my husband laugh so hard. He was crying. We all were. I sure hope one day he can channel that creativity!!

No comments: