Monday, August 11, 2008

Guess which hard headed child did this???



If you guessed Suzi from looking at it, you'd be right. This is what she printed off the puter and put on my refrigerator. Yes, it's a food pyramid, but did you look closely? Up on the top right she has crossed off some things.

I can't begin to imagine this child's house when she grows up and moves away. This is the one who gets mad at us for killing bugs. YES, BUGS. She hasn't eaten meat in at least a good 6 months.

She's still trying to sell us on the idea of eating Morning Star products. UMMM, no, thank you. Just take one look at these "bacon strips" and you'll know what I mean....
http://www.seeveggiesdifferently.com/product_detail.aspx?id=352
I'm thinking I would not even feed something like that to JACK! It kind of looks like a doggy treat, though, doesn't it?


If she wants to be a vegetarian, more power to her, but don't think you'll ever hear me say I don't want to go eat some BBQ!!

1 comment:

Ronni said...

Morningstar farms makes some fairly tasty stuff. At Thundercloud, we sold a "nada chicken" sandwich. My mouth would water whenever I smelled it cooking. It's like a chicken breast breaded patty, and it's really good.

They make a veggie burger patty, too, that tastes sort of like an eggroll. Good with mustard.