Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tomorrow

I don't have to work tomorrow. I have huge intentions of getting some video of George Porge skateboarding.

Here I was worrying that the neighbors were going to call the HOA on me. I figured the guard would be rolling around at any minute today.

George built a box thing. I don't even know what it's called. He uses it for his skateboarding though. He also has a rail that we bought him a couple Christmases ago. He had a ramp up over the rail today and one of my bar stool things out there. His buddy, who looks amazingly similar, came over from across the mountain today. I hope to get some video of this stuff tomorrow.

As it turns out, my neighbors across the street were in utter amazement and watched these 2 skateboard ALL DAY. They couldn't believe that they jumped OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

If only I could stick with something all day. I guess I would be skinny and have 6 pack abs.

That just makes me tired just thinking about it. I am off to bed! Cya tomorrow!

No comments: