Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello world!

It's really me. I have been crippled lately because my wireless internet has been out. It's kind of like not having a remote for the TV :)

And actually, now, I am sitting at my office with MY puter, but my camera is at home. As promised, I have LOTS of pics. So don't give up on me yet!

I also took a couple of small court reporting jobs and so my life has been CRAZY. But I always feel good about accomplishing something after I have them done. So I am actually seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully, my wireless will be back up and running soon. As soon as I am able, I will post pics of a birthday boy and a new facial mask on the silly girl. George is still evading the camera, but I'll get him!

Good news! I got my first check this week! wooo hooooo

No comments: