Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Paragon

Since I am a member of the National Association of Realtors and a few other boards, not because I am good or anything, but because I paid them lots of money.....haha Well, that's not really funny, but you know what I mean.

I am able to sign on to this Paragon system that gives me the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) at my fingertips. No more are the days like when my parents were in real estate and carried around their huge MLS books.

Well, tonight when I logged on, it said sales, 1. I clicked on the 1 to see what it was because I had never seen it before.

Lo and behold, my lease that I finished up completely and handed over the keys for today was logged on the system when they took it out of the MLS.

So I had my very first transaction closed today. Wooo hoooo I have had my physical license in my hand about 2 weeks or so now. Now, if I can keep up that pace, life will be good :)

No comments: