Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Who thought he wasn't good enuf?

Photobucket


I know I shouldn't be laughing, and I will feel bad later, but right now, I am getting great pleasure from it!

Today, my little baby baseball boy played against his old high school. The school who didn't feel like he was good enough for their team. (I think we were not in the money enough for their team)

Anyway, I had to take Suzi to her cheer fitting, and when I left, we were up 1-0.

When I came back, it was 2-1, and we were down. There was a runner on 3rd and a batter up, and He-man was on deck. The batter walked, so here comes He-man. The runner stole 2nd. They change pitchers.

He-man gets a 3-2 count. Mom was very nervous. The little baby boy smacks the ball into the fence. He needed about 4 feet higher to put it over. He hit both runners in and got to 3rd. He pitched the whole game, and they won 3-2. Woooo hoooo.

This is a proud mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow what a great kid you have i know you must be proud of that baby boy baseball player!!!!!!.......breeze

Ronni said...

I knew he would kick butt!

gorealtors said...

Don't you love it when a good thing happens like that? We beat a cross-county rival TWICE this season that in the past, always kicked our butts and rubbed our noses in it!! They thought they invented baseball until we ten run ruled them in the first game and beat them squarely in the second one. Woo=hoo!!!!Gorealtors (Kathy)