Thursday, May 29, 2008

Genetic bangs?


I happened across this photo yesterday and just got a huge kick out of it for a number of reasons. First of all, isn't my little baby brother so cute? My nephews look like him!

Second, check out that TV! Holy cow!

Third, see the box of grapefruits and oranges? Is it any wonder I am a fresh fruit and veggie freak? This is the way I remember getting grapefruits, oranges, lemons (my favorite) and apples. A couple years ago when I went to the orchard we always went to and asked for the transparent apples, they proceeded to tell me that those aren't the type you eat. They are too tart and are used for applesauce and such. Well, tell that to my entire family who ate those apples by the buckets!!

And last but not least, check out those bangs!! So Suzi's bangs may be genetic :)

1 comment:

The Cool Breezes said...

I too remember the box's of fruit mg matter of fact at Christmas they still do it in this little hick town. You and your brother are sooooooooooooo cute.