Sunday, May 18, 2008

Innocent?

Photobucket

She was so innocent when she was 2. Now, not so much!

I wanted it written for her to read some day when she has her own children. Yesterday, children marched into my home like ants. They all had towels (which was a good thing) and they swam. And they swam. And they swam. It was hot, and I really didn't mind. I did wonder why there were so many kids, but my daughter is quite the social one, so I didn't think too much about it.

When one of the children's parents came, she wanted to verify that it was NOT a birthday party because she didn't bring a gift. I said, well, it wasn't even a party. She proceeded to tell me, Oh, yes, it was. We have an invitation. It seems Ms. Capricorn had handwritten invitations for people to come to her pool party.

Yeah, the one I knew nothing about.

Leadership material, ya think?

Well, if I let her live that long!

*her father wanted me to add that she is watching tv.

No comments: