Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Did we fail geography?

My hubby had told me that one of his clients was from Israel. Well, I am probably one of the most geographically challenged persons you will ever encounter. I am trying to improve, but I really don't think I will ever be a world traveler.

Today, My Studmuffin just called me. He said, remember I told you he was from Israel? I said, yes. He said, it was really Egypt. My next comment was.....well, that doesn't change a whole lot for me. I don't know where either of them are!

His comment? Yeah, that's what I told him. That it could be Iran, and I wouldn't know the difference!

So hubby and I do not complement each other on this geography thing. This must have been the class we were in together that we were too busy playing footsie or passing notes or whatever. It sounds good anyway. I can blame my geographic shortcomings on him :)

Actually, it was one of those times where I thought, I just love that man! In some ways, we are so much alike it isn't funny! We live in our own little world!

No comments: