Saturday, May 24, 2008

Grandma's potato salad

My grandma would be so proud of me. I'm still making her potato salad for My Studmuffin! I know the way to this man's heart. Potato salad!

I think my oldest boy was a baby when she taught me how to make it at one of the family reunions. My Stud and I went to the farmer's market today and got all kinds of goodies to stick in there. I was peeling potatoes, and he was chopping onions. I had cut up everything, even the eggs, put in the onions and then was waiting on him to chop celery.

He said, what happened? I told him I was waiting for the celery.

He said, I thought YOU were making ME some potato salad. I said, I am!!

After he finished chopping the rest of the things and I stirred it all together, he thanked me for making him some potato salad. See how that works?

No comments: