Saturday, May 31, 2008

The amigo

Sounds right up my alley, right?

Well, you bet it was! I am extremely picky when it comes to sushi. I like a nice clean restaurant, and if I smell any kind of fish odor, I'm outta there!

I found a sushi place a couple of days ago in my travels that's up by He-man's school. Hubby was all grumpy last night, and I said, how about some sushi?

Well, you don't have to ask him twice! He was impressed that I had found a new place to try. I had gone outside my box :)

I opened the menu, and there it was. The amigo!

I don't really know what was in it. Some kind of raw fish that I didn't object to. No octopus or anything like that. Guess what this roll was topped with!

JALAPENOS! And on top of the jalapenos was the sauce that they put in the spicy tuna. Some kind of tabasco type sauce.

We couldn't pass up trying this one. I couldn't tell you what kind of fish it was, and I'm not sure I even tasted the fish. It totally lit me up, but DARN was it good!!

We tried half the menu, and it was all good. Found a new sushi hang out!

No comments: