Monday, May 12, 2008

It's so quiet and peaceful

And, YES, I'm still procrastinating. I did get lots done this morning. But it is like 70 degrees outside, the winds are about 8-10 MPH, and it is beautifully sunny. Who really wants to study?

So I decided I would make my precious babies some brownies for after school. I'm a good mom like that. They will be allllll ready for them when they get home. Minus maybe one or two or three or four :)

And the good thing. I am saving my daughter all those calories by eating all the batter before she gets home. See? I'm a good mom! Besides, there is cookie dough in the fridge she can have! She doesn't have to hide it in her dresser drawers to eat it like I did :) It's really a wonder I never died from salmonella or botulism or something.

No comments: