Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hear that beat? It's a different drummer!

Photobucket

My son was quite proud of this picture, so I guess I should be too. He's graduating 8th grade this year, so they are having a class barbecue soon. Someone asked if they could wear speedos. The principal announced that if someone was bold enough to wear a speedo, that they could wear it.

George (or speedo boy as I now call him) decided that he is bold enough. While he WAS out today trying to tame down that white glow, he is very comfortable about going in front of people in a speedo. I wish I had that kind of self confidence! I took the picture, and he said, "Put THAT one on your blog! I look GOOD!" So here ya go!

He got some crazy idea that no hair on his legs would make it "cooler" when he was skating. At least when he had hair on them, they weren't quite so blinding!

I have to say, I was not going to post it. But ya know what? That's my boy, and I'm damn proud of him!

2 comments:

The Cool Breezes said...

I think it's a cute picture of little speedo gotta love him i couldn't do it(:

Anonymous said...

He's comfortable in his own skin. There's really no other way to be!