Saturday, May 31, 2008

El Papa


Tonight, Studmuffin reminded me that I had my camera in my purse. He said I should take a picture of this burrito. We stepped outside of the box tonight and tried a new Mexican joint. Okay, well, maybe it wasn't tooooo far outside our box! And I really don't have any hard and fast rules when it pertains to Mexican. I'll try any and all of those!!

We had dinner with a friend last night who would not try our Amigo. She IS Mexican. She told of gall bladder pain if she eats anything spicy.

Just for the record, if I need some type of living will or something that says if I need some vital organ taken out or I can't ever eat spicy food again, please take whatever is necessary, take my whole stomach. Just please make sure that I am able to eat Mexican food. Thank you very much!

No comments: