Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wonders never cease

The lifeguard boy, I guess he does take care of his stuff better than I was thinking, but I was just amazed at this.

Hubby parks his car across the street because the neighbor's sprinkler goes awry and sprays all over the place. The water here is wicked and eats holes in metal, so we don't leave it on the cars. Just kidding, I think.

Well, He-man was grabbing his keys this morning first thing when he got up. I was like, "Where ya going?"

He said, "I'm moving my car and dad's car."

First thing he thought of this morning upon awakening was moving the cars. Even his dad's!

He said the house across the street (a foreclosure) now how sprinklers too, and he didn't want water spots on his car!

Aaaaaah, it's so nice seeing them grow up (a little).

No comments: