Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good things come in threes!

Today, our house closed, I passed my real estate test AND my washing machine is now fixed and usable! Now, all three of those are equally exciting for me. I am going to baby my washing machine as much as possible just because I love it and appreciate it so much :)

The test, OMG, that's just shocking to me. I had conceded that I had failed it. I had already researched other schoolings to make sure I passed it the second time!

And my house. It's been a long time coming, and I never thought I would ever own a house in California. While I know we have worked hard and deserve to own our own place, I know there are so many people who are having hard times, either financially or with natural disasters. It makes me feel sort of guilty for having good things happen. I appreciate the life I have been given and know I am very fortunate.

When my head hits the pillow tonight, the relief I will feel will be unmeasurable!

1 comment:

Mailia's Mom said...

WOW! CONGRATS X3!!! You're good people! You deserve the good things!
Enjoy them all!

Hugs,
S.