Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I hope you are getting rested!


Because I am going to make you earn all that food you eat in a little bit! It is SUPPOSED to be possession day of our new house! I made sure to farm IN children for the rest of this week :)

This picture really cracks me up. There are 2 unused beds right now. 3 other couches. These goofballs all pile up on the one couch. I guess it works tho. They didn't have to go far from playing video games. It does kill me to go see that nobody thought to put some pillow cases on the pillows!

When I went to bed, George Porge was cranking out tunes on his guitar. He just got a couple new guitar books. I had to go tell him to keep it down a bit. He ended up putting on headphones. I hope he doesn't have hearing loss now! Well, I mean, other than the typical teenage selective hearing.

No comments: