Friday, June 27, 2008

What a week!

It absolutely FLEW by even though not much of it was spent sleeping! For me, anyway.

I keep telling myself that Rome wasn't built in a day and to pace myself. But I want the pace car out of the way, and let's get to some green flag racing :)

I have worked my kids to death, too. He-man wants to go to work so he doesn't have to work here! haha They have really done a good job. We are all moved out of the other house. Hubby is off tomorrow, so I imagine we'll knock out a few things around here. He says I cannot install an elevator eyeroll WHY NOT?

Actually, it might be a good thing. I think I have lost weight already by going up and down those stairs 4 bazillion times a day!

I'm still not able to take any cool sunset pics. The smoke is still really bad. The news is saying not to let children stay out in it as it is very unhealthy air. I consider myself lucky to not have asthma or allergies or anything of the sort. I know some people are having a time with it, even without having those things.

Within a couple days, the kids have made friends on this street. Even He-man. He was actually upright for over 3 hours today throwing baseball and playing pool. Yes, I was shocked, too. Hopefully he never figures out the bluetooth thing, or he'd still be throwing baseball or playing pool while talking on the phone!

I'll try to document some progress on here tomorrow. For now, I'm outta here!

No comments: