Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Is being called a redneck a compliment?

Yesterday, I was moving the half a bazillion pieces out of the kitchen and pantry. We didn't pack anything before we moved, for one, because we didn't even know WHEN we would be moving, but for two, we thought to save on boxes (trash is hard to get rid of in California) we would just use plastic containers and our trucks and just move all the little stuff and put it away and go back for more.

Well, in my kitchen yesterday, I was not individually wrapping all the glass pieces. In fact, I had found about 6 brown paper bags from the grocery store. I would take a box, strategically place glasses in it, then weave the brown paper bags between the glasses. It REALLY was quicker than wrapping them, and quicker than it sounds.

I came home and asked the Husband if he liked my creativity. He said, awwww, you're a redneck!

I told He-man that his daddy was calling me a redneck.

He said....isn't that a compliment??

No comments: