Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I saved the best for last


I should make this pic a "caption it" and if any of you creative ones want to go for it in the comments, please do.

Studmuffin and I really got a good chuckle out of this. This is what you get if you pay a fortune for a home in California. This is my new back yard :) Isn't it lovely?

Hubs and I laughed because at the same time, we both said......"you might be a redneck."

I actually like this picture. I like my back yard. I like my hundred year old grill. I like my non grass (altho Jack hates it) It's all ours! Home sweet home. You'll be able to witness the transformation as it happens. Haha, IF it ever happens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your yard looks like it's already ready for a GSD! Perfect existing fence, and with a GSD you won't have to worry about grass. You won't have any, anyway!