Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mike owes me!

Altho I think Mike instigates things with Suzi, he may fight worse with her than He-man, I just saved his butt.

It's 3 a.m. There are 2 extra girls here and 2 extra boys. I came out to get some water and noticed that the lights were off upstairs. A good thing. They'll be rested for some more moving tomorrow :)

When I was walking back thru to go back to bed, I noticed Suzi's door open and the lights coming on in the loft.

Busted.

With makeup in hand and 3 girls hovering over Mike, I said, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

They were getting ready to pay Mike back heavily. Suzi had a wad of makeup in her hand that was going to be all over Mike's face within seconds!

I kindly shuffled them off to bed. Then I got makeup out....haha not really!

Those boys really did a fantastic job today. They moved some things over including more than half the garage. All the boxes that we had on shelves in this garage are now on shelves in the other one. Studmuffin was impressed!

Sweet dreams, kiddos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Busted...indeed! Hahaha. Another good story, Korndogs!