Friday, April 4, 2008

Warms my heart!

Today, after George Porge got home from school, someone rang the door bell. Next thing I knew, the kindergartner from next door came in. I didn't hear what he said, but he was marching in here. Suzi wasn't home yet, so I didn't know what he was doing. This guy is tiny. He looks like he's really about 4.

He then tells me that he's locked out, so he needed to use the phone. I handed him the phone. I kept working around here, and could hear the buttons being pressed, but didn't realize he was having issues getting the phone to dial out.

I walked back through here and saw my lil George say, here, you need me to help you with that? What's the number? It was just so adorable to see him helping this tiny little boy.


Then, I had gathered up a pickup truck load of stuff for a charity garage sale that a friend is having tomorrow for leukemia. He-man got home while we were loading up the stuff. He ended up going with them to help them unload this big cube truck full of donations. I called to check on him because we let him drive the car to where they were unloading. They bragged about what a help he was to them.

Kind of shocking today because his braces hurt, and he's a little on the grumpy side!

It's nice to know that these guys would help people out.

No comments: