Saturday, April 5, 2008

Grumpy baseball day

We have to deal with about a week's worth of grumpiness when He-man's braces get adjusted. I promise I will get pics of both of them tomorrow sometime. He-man's tooth that was way back away from the others, they attached it to the wire on Thursday, and it is already in line. I knew it wouldn't take long, but it's only been two days!

Anyway, he had a baseball game today. I wasn't able to go, but he caught today. He threw out two people trying to steal. His at bats consisted of a walk, a double and a triple (woooo hooo) I wanted to know where he hit it that he was able to get to third base. It takes a while to get all 220 pounds around those bases! He hit it to center field and there was no fence. He said had there been a fence, it might have been over it.

At last weekend's games, the field had a 324 foot right field fence, a 388 center field fence and somewhere in the 340s for the left field fence. He has hit a homer over a 345 before. Last weekend, he hit the warning track in center field, so we figure it was probably at least 360 that he hit.

I guess it's safe to say he has his batting confidence back!

No comments: