Thursday, April 10, 2008

Is it Christmas?

And am I still a child?

With the way my body is acting, you would think both. We were told yesterday morning that we would hear within 24 hours on the offer on the house. Well, you guessed it. It will be 24 hours in a few hours, and this body is acting like it's Christmas. At 5 a.m., I decided to be wide awake, and instead of fighting it and getting back to sleep about the time I am supposed to get up, here I am.

Couldn't I just sleep up until it's time to know something? Oh, heck no!

Now, mind you. My brain knows how to handle stress. Why worry? What's meant to be, will be. I know this. And while I would be a slight bit disappointed if we don't get this house, it won't devastate me because the one we are meant to have is out there.

So why is it I am wide awake? I have absolutely no clue.

I will warn you now though. When I go to take my big test, it will be the same thing. I will be overly prepared. Will pass with flying colors, but I won't sleep the week prior. It's a wonderful thing that I have done all my life. Why?

No clue!

No comments: