Thursday, April 3, 2008

Brace update

I will try hard to get a new picture of the brace boys, but you know how that goes!

He-man now has all of his brackets connected to the wire, which means they will all be in a line soon. He still has holes where they took out 4 of his teeth. They are being a bit more aggressive about pulling a tooth back to fill that hole now and the tooth that fell back is going to be coming forward again. But, his teeth STILL don't look straight yet. His were pretty much a mess like Hubby's.

George on the other hand, his teeth have all been straight and pretty since the first month it seems like. He too got some teeth pulled on top and they are closing up his gap this next month or so, too. His main problem was that his incisors were way on the top of his gums. They have already started coming down now, but he still doesn't have brackets on those ones. I so hoped they were going to do it today. No go. He has to go to the regular dentist to check and make sure he doesn't have a cavity in one of them. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he does. It was hard as heck to brush those things. Sometimes I help him to get them all clean.

So nothing real exciting to report, which is kind of a bummer. When you're paying out that kind of money, you want to see results!! I know, I know, I'm so impatient!!

I will say that He-man's tech is VERY proud of him for the way he's keeping his teeth clean. George? Not so much! Brush those teeth, boy! Although, I do know he is trying more now. (Girlfriends tend to help with that Winking )

No comments: