Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wrinkles? Who cares!

We didn't make it to He-man's baseball tournament because it's the end of the month and The Husband had to work, and we have a million things going on at the moment. As a mom, you always worry about your babies when they are away from you. Well, I just called to check in with him, and everything is peachy.

You always wonder when they are with their friends if they talk about their mom being a pain in the butt or if they are embarrassed to talk to mommy on the phone in front of their friends. Well, can I just tell you it thrills me to no end to be getting off the phone with him, my little baby boy, the 16 year old giant, and he STILL tells me he loves me :) I am so easily amused. I know. So why worry about wrinkles? I have earned every one of these little lines by laughing when they do something funny or smiling when they do something as small as saying I love you!

No comments: