Saturday, September 8, 2007

Long day, but I accomplished something

I now have my first blog. I'm a baseball mom and have been going since the crack of dawn. I am so tired, but I wanted to accomplish this tonight. My friend Ronni is my inspiration for this. You have no idea how much you are admired, girl!

So I threw this together, that was my accomplishment. But the other big accomplishment of the day was to realize that I heard the brushing of teeth in the wee early morning hours. You'll never guess in a million years. It was a 16 year old boy. AND he was not reminded or prompted by The Mom! I think what this means is, there is hope that Georgie Porgie will also be brushing his teeth unprompted one day soon :) So 16 years of day in and day out asking, Did you brush your teeth, has finally paid off! Only 2 more kids to go!

No comments: