Sunday, September 16, 2007

What mall do YOU go to?

I must preface this with the fact that I live in California and in a neighborhood where people park their Toyotas in the garage so noone will see them, but leave their Lexus, Beamer and Mercedes in the driveways or in front of their homes for the world to see.

I had the wonderful experience of taking 2 young ladies plus my own young lady to the movies today. (I really don't think I acted like that when I was little, by the way) Talk about a gabfest in the back seat! The Husband LOVED this date, let me tell you :) I heard him say OH GAWD a few times under his breath :)

Okay. So we are on our way home. One little girl starts talking about Stoneridge Mall. Suzi says, what's Stoneridge Mall? The little girls question her, you know, THE mall. Suzi says she's never heard of it. Both girls, WHAT?? Suzi says she doesn't know what they are talking about.

That begs the next question from the little girls. Well, what mall DO you go to?

Suzi says:


Drum Roll Please



Target.


(I personally think they should hire her as their new advertising person!)

No comments: