Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Just another day in paradise

As my daddy always says!

Nothing new going on. The homework's still being done. I even noticed a vocabulary study sheet in the bathroom. You know, a little light reading in the can :) TRUST ME, I am not complaining!

Just for the record, I think you should open your children's dresser drawers periodically. I want to save this just so George Porge can one day see why it is his children are too lazy to throw away trash and hide things in their drawers. I went in there to see what all we could fit into his drawers and found THREE cup of noodles "remains." It wasn't pretty.

When I griped to my mother about it, she informed me that in the room same said child was staying in at her house, she recently found 2 empty soda cans underneath a skirt of a small table. She hadn't even been in that room probably since he was there. This was about 14 months ago. Definitely, our little Dennis the Menace!

No comments: