Monday, September 10, 2007

The Husband

My Studmuffin was on the road for 10 months. He would be gone at least 6 days, and at times, he was gone for 12. I really missed him, but was so busy dealing with kids, that the 10 months did fly by. Now, he is home every night, and I see him so much more than I ever have in the 17 years we have been married. We actually get to spend weekends together and do all the fun things we like to do.

Today, The Husband had a zone meeting. I had to get him up at 6 a.m. and he was out the door within about a half an hour. He has been gone all day, and I don't expect him until probably 9 p.m.

Can I just tell you how much I have missed him today? I honestly don't know what I would do if he ever had to go on the road again. I kinda like having him around :)

Of course, the only thing he is probably missing right now is Monday Night Football.....and me, right, honey?

No comments: