Sunday, September 9, 2007

Tip of the Day

I do try to learn something new every day. More often than not, I am usually learning it from Georgie Porgie. You have never seen ants until you have lived in California. Not the nasty stinging fire ants like in Florida, just the RELENTLESS ants that can climb any height and find the smallest crumb of food in the most obscure places such as an unpacked box in an upstairs closet. We have finally learned that when we see one ant, it is time to call the exterminator.

Well, today, we saw not one ant, but several hundred. When I happened upon them, I told George to watch out, we needed to kill those ants. WAIT, he said, as he was unrolling a piece of scotch tape. Next thing I knew, my little exterminator was catching the ants on the piece of tape and folding it over on itself. Dead ants and no mess. Who knew he could be so creative? (Well, actually, I DID know.)

I am just trying to get him to be really creative and CLEAN HIS ROOM. That will really shock me :)

No comments: