Saturday, September 8, 2007

To the Korndogs

The Husband, He-Man, Georgie Porgie, and Suzi have no idea what I am up to here. My friend Ronni had a very tragic experience, and she somehow found the strength to keep people updated through her blog. As it turns out, it was a rough patch in her life, but she will have all the memories captured on her blog and has all her friends rallying around her.

I sometimes don't tell my family every day how much they mean to me, but after I get this thing rolling, they will be able to log on here and see that they are, in fact, EVERYTHING to me. I have always wanted to do notebooks for my children, maybe write down funny things they say or do. But, yeah, I am a much better typer than I am a writer :)

I hope to do this for the rest of my life and my grandchildren will someday be able to read what a goof I really am.

Okay, well this baseball mom has to leave the house at 630 a.m. tomorrow. I am already crispy from the sun today, so it probably won't be too comfy of a night.

By the way, my son pitched a kicked ass game today! Good job, He-Man!

1 comment: