Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What if I stop feeding them now?

Will they go back to being precious little babies?

My He-man's wrestling is all over. Hopefully he'll continue to stay involved and maybe help coach next year. I am definitely going to miss watching him. He ended up losing his match on Saturday 10-8 in overtime :( I didn't want his day to end, but I was still VERY proud of him. He's definitely grown up a lot over this season.

He starts back at the pool in mid March, and George is taking the lifeguard certification class this weekend. Although George says he doesn't know how to take care of himself, how's he going to save someone's life! I think he'll do great!


And little Suzi just isn't so little anymore. Her best friend is having to get rid of a poodle for some reason or another. They are plotting and scheming on how the dog can live HERE. That way it won't be so hard on Jocelyn. Every time I say, no, Suzi says, we'll just give her a little more time to think about it!

Is there a fast track for the making of an attorney?? I think she could be practicing in a year :)

No comments: